"We are all wanderers on this earth. Our hearts are full of wonder, and our souls are deep with dreams."
Today we're gonna talk about why you should seriously consider eloping for your big day. Now, I know what you're thinking, "But Anne, isn't eloping just for rebellious teenagers who wanna run off and get hitched in secret?" Well, let me tell you, eloping can be a seriously rad way to tie the knot, and here's why:
- First off, eloping is all about intimacy and personalization. You get to focus on your love for each other and create a day that's true to who you are as a couple. No more worrying about entertaining a massive crowd or pleasing your third cousin twice removed. You get to keep things small and personal, just the way you want it.
- Let's not forget about the money, honey! Weddings can be a massive financial burden, but elopements can be way more cost-effective. With a smaller guest list and fewer vendors to coordinate, you can save some serious cash. Plus, that means you can use that money for a super romantic honeymoon or put it towards a down payment on a house.
- Now, when it comes to elopements, you've got a lot more flexibility. You can choose a breathtaking natural setting like a mountain top or a secluded beach without worrying about accommodating a huge crowd. And you can get married at a time that's meaningful to you, rather than trying to schedule around everyone else's availability.
- And let's be real, weddings can be hella stressful. But eloping takes away a lot of that stress. With fewer details to worry about, you can just focus on enjoying your special day with your partner. And you won't have to deal with any drama or conflicts with family members or guests.
- Finally, elopements are all about creating a unique and memorable experience. You can do something totally out of the box, like hiking to a remote location or exchanging vows on a hot air balloon. And since elopements are less common than traditional weddings, your special day will be even more unforgettable.
Elopements can be an awesome way to tie the knot, with their intimacy, cost-effectiveness, flexibility, stress-free planning, and unique and memorable experiences. So if you're thinking about getting married, don't count out eloping!
Planner - @belleartphotography
Models - @rebeccaesme_couple
Accommodation - @skyeredfoxretreat
Celebrant - @revjoroyle
Flowers - @mountaindaisyfloristry
Cake - @creaturesofhabitcakery
Share this story